WHY ONLINE COACHING?
FLEXIBILITY - no need to book any appointments or travel
NO STRESS or HURRY – take your time, there are enough other deadlines in life
IS IT SUITABLE FOR ME?
1) Access to and comfortable use of an email
2) Allocation of time, usually up to 2 hours per week
3) Willingness to learn and change some habits
HOW I WORK
1. Knowing you (health history, food habits, struggles, goals)
A detailed questionnaire with and food diary template will be sent to you in Word format to fill in. Some subtle symptoms can point to an underlying problem even if there is no illness.
Processing of the information can take from 2 days to 2 weeks after submitting the questionnaires, depending on each case and my workload. I may ask additional questions during this period.
2. Four Pillars of Health and Specific Steps (creating a plan of action)
Four Pillars of Health is your intro document in which I will give a broader view of holistic health understanding. In that context I will sum up your "weak points" and propose solutions to strengthen them.
Later on we can develop this framework into specific and realistic steps to follow. You will get as much support and coaching as you need.
Functional medicine & nutrition is all about diagnostics (not necessary testing!). The more data we have about your health, the more tailored the nutrition plan can be, and this means faster results. I can also look into any existing tests you have taken or interpret genetic data from commercial providers such as 23andme.
4. Supplement Programme
Most of the professional range supplements are available through the practitioner reference website. These are usually higher quality and specifically formulated by fellow nutritionists. The final decision about a purchase of any recommended product will always be up to you. You will receive a detailed Supplement Plan with specific doses and times.
5. Following the Plan and feedback, other support
You will be encouraged to keep in touch via email which will be helpful to monitor your progress, tweak the plan, or overcome any difficulties you may have while trying to apply new changes.
FREE INTRO 15 min. CALL or 2 EMAILS
3 months... £350
3 months... £210
1 month... £100
- assessment of your 7-day Food Diary
- personalised Plan of Action (food and supplements)
- unlimited email contact and follow up conversations
- recipe tips, education materials
- tests recommendations and their interpretation
- tweaking the plans, ongoing support
Family member discount for the INITIAL coaching only.
30% off for adults
50% off for children up to 16 y.o.